A responsible loan and low interest rates from 4.2%
Your own solar factory at home. Many people dream of it. If you do not have the money, you can always opt for a responsible loan. Because solar panels are a smart investment that saves you money on your energy bill every month. We like to help you.
- Solar panels
- Request a free quote
Loan for solar panels
We are happy to help you with a loan for solar panels. Simply online, without time-consuming consultation. A loan with responsible conditions and low interest rates. We do not provide advice.
That is why it is important that you know the risks and obligations of borrowing money yourself. You choose the loan that suits your situation and we take care of the rest. This way you can enjoy your own clean electricity without any worries.
What is the average loan amount for a renovation?
The average loan amount for a renovation is € 27,500 and will be repaid within 8 to 10 years.
Pay for solar panels with a Personal Loan
A Personal Loan is the most chosen loan for solar panels. You borrow exactly the amount you need for your solar system. The money will be in your account within a few days. With a Personal Loan:
- you pay a fixed low interest that is tax deductible;
- You benefit from a fixed duration. This allows you to adjust the duration to the lifetime of the solar panels;
- lend you a fixed amount for solar panels that you repay each month with a fixed amount in repayment and interest.
A revolving credit for solar panels
You can also opt for a Continuous Credit to finance your solar system. A handy loan if you also want to do other expenses and just want some extra money. Because with a Continuous Credit:
- you can always withdraw the repaid amounts;
- you decide for yourself how much money you withdraw, up to the credit limit;
- you always have extra money at hand, because there is no fixed deadline for which the loan must be repaid.
Please note: the interest on a Continuous Credit for solar panels is not deductible.